PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL HOLIDAY CLOTHS NOW HAVE THEIR OWN DATABASE. SEE THE SIDEBAR

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tropical Yucca

Tropical Yucca
Tablecloth, cotton, geometric checks with tropical foliage, NO ID, NO tag. 
See page 56 of Terrific Tablecloths from the '40s and '50s by Loretta Smith Fehling
for an alternate colorway of this tablecloth.
Per Marilyn S. also availables in blue/aqua and gray/red colorways.
Available in at least 2 additional colorways.

Click the images below to see this tablecloth in two tablescapes.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this tablecloth!! You inspire me every day in my search for more tablecloths and table settings. I love the bold colors and florals and greenery are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan -

    I love this one too! It has everything I look for, bright primary colors, a geometric element and pretty foliage. :-)

    I'm adding more as I get them photo'd, so stop back often.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, thanks.