PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL HOLIDAY CLOTHS NOW HAVE THEIR OWN DATABASE. SEE THE SIDEBAR

Monday, May 30, 2011

CHP "Southern Belle"

Pasadena cloth (rayon/cotton), oversized Magnolias on green, no tag, California Hand Prints.
Available in at least two additional colorways.
"Fragrant white blossoms, lustrous foliage, aromatic bark--these are magnolias in all their showy magnificence.
Printed on Pasadena cloth, these artistic beauties are given new brilliance.
This striking design will set a very exciting table with plain china."
Click the image below to see the tablescape

1 comment:

  1. Candy, I am not sure if you will even see this comment. But are any of these cloths available for sale anywhere? I try EBay but most are used and faded. I adore magnolias and recently bought some dishes and the CHP Southern Belle with the blue/green color scheme would be perfect. Thanks for your time, if you click on my lilacs you'll find my email.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, thanks.