PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL HOLIDAY CLOTHS NOW HAVE THEIR OWN DATABASE. SEE THE SIDEBAR

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Parisian Prints/Sultan Creations Lemongrass Persimmon Leaves Two Ways

Medium weight linen, lemongrass and persimmon ground with gray and white leaves, no tag, "Styled in Paris" printed on cloth, may be Parisian Prints/Sultan Creations.
Additional information from Marilyn S.
I believe this is a Parisian Prints/Sultan Creations and can be found in many colorways.
Available in at least 2 additional colorways.
Click the image below to see this tablecloth in a tablescape.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have this one too. I believe this is a Parisian Prints/Sultan Creations print and can be found in many color ways. Can't wait to see you work your table magic with it!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I just found this tablecloth at a flea market (coral/lemongrass colorway), and found your site while searching for possible maker,fiber & age identification. Mine looks so bright and new, I thought it might be a repro, but this puts it back in the vintage category. Do you happen to know what year(s) this pattern was printed in? My guess was later 50's, or even early '60s. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting. I located the tablecloth pattern of a cloth I bought at at consignment shop. Enjoy knowing a bit more about it. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, thanks.